Most POPULAR for a house

Guest RCOOTE

I have the LULU sample book. Obviuosly half of the samples do not apply as they are decorative, the other quarter is obviously business oriented the shiny golds blues greens and silvers. My first guess and choice (because I know no better would be the N series Llumalloy.

So if any LULU peeps know what I'm talking about, is the N series the most popular and if so, WHAT VLT? 65, 50, 41, 24. My house is light gray blue, would the 24 look out of place. TWO BIG PICTURE WINDOWS with a door in between.

This is for glare from the TV, UV protect and maybe a bit or privacy but not my first priority tho....

Thanx in advance,

BTW can I use my auto tools with FILM ON to apply? OTher than the advantage of a larger squeegee....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber

Check out the DR-35 looks better than the N1035 :beer

N1020- Usually too much SA check your F2G chart

DR-25- Usually too much SA check your F2G chart

Dirt-off or X-100 (Soap works too), Film-on, squeege, a power-max or equivalent, hardcard, and a towel is usually all you need.

Yeah the DR looks less like auto.. lol...

I have DIRT OFF and FILM ON, very nice stuff. So DIRT OFF AND CLEAN and FILM ON TO APPLY just like AUTO? DO THE REVERSE ROLL like a back glass?

The windows are only 7' square each. thats why I'm thinking I could use the UNGER 6" BLUE MAX

I like the n1050. I inbstall alot of it. too dark doesnt work well for a house imo. what are you wanting to achieve?privacy, heat , glare ?

mostly glare and UV.

BTW DUAL PANE

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

different type of adhesive. the dirt off activates the "dry" adhesive creating a chemical bond to the glass, as apposed to a mechanical bond with pressure sensitive adhesive.

Gotcha... So when VCLIMBER was refering to the film on, that was for the squeege part of it so the squeegee can glide easier...

Thank you.

I'll order some film and see what happens.

Guest vclimber
Gotcha... So when VCLIMBER was refering to the film on, that was for the squeege part of it so the squeegee can glide easier...

Thank you.

I'll order some film and see what happens.

If you are using a CDF adheasive and the film is not bronze or AG then just use the Dirt-off for everything. It is made for that.

What about the glare problem for the TV? If that is the case N1050 is too light -imo.

Archived