What made you choose your film supplier?

Guest vclimber

Guest vclimber

I am curious... :beer

I see all of these posts about trying films from these new companies that are springing up. What is everybody looking for? What is making you look elsewhere for product? Is it a price driven descision, or is there more to it than how much film costs? :lol2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine has owned a glass shop (his family) for over 30 years and only uses Llumar. Sais Llumar has never let him down. I never forgot that, and thats why I chose.

Guest vclimber
A friend of mine has owned a glass shop (his family) for over 30 years and only uses Llumar. Sais Llumar has never let him down. I never forgot that, and thats why I chose.

Sounds like Customer Service and reliability are big factors for you. So you don't mind paying a little more for this?

SolarGard was the film that was used when I purchased my shop in 2000. They have always looked out for me with knowledge, last minute orders, and payments when things are tight. I have tried other films, but there was always something lacking. Performance, customer service, whatever. Should I ask them for a job?

Guest vclimber
SolarGard was the film that was used when I purchased my shop in 2000. They have always looked out for me with knowledge, last minute orders, and payments when things are tight. I have tried other films, but there was always something lacking. Performance, customer service, whatever. Should I ask them for a job?

Customer service again. What kind of knowledge did they give you?

If you had two suppliers that sold equal films but one was less expensive and lacking in a little bit of customer service, would you change suppliers for a less expensive film?

Guest vclimber
I've never had a customer service problem with any supplier, how bad can it get?

Evidently, it can be bad enough to send someone packing for greener pastures. :beer

Guest VOLTRON

both distributors I deal with have always been good to me for the most part, there was 1 issue with one of them that was a shysty situation (u know climber) but no problems since then and the other I have never really had any problems with.

Guest vclimber
both distributors I deal with have always been good to me for the most part, there was 1 issue with one of them that was a shysty situation (u know climber) but no problems since then and the other I have never really had any problems with.

So then what made you choose these distributors over others VO|?

Archived