backglass

Guest jason11286

Guest jason11286

just curious how you guys tint a rear window when its out of a car :evilgrin I have a cavalier back glass to do tonight for the local body shop they just found out im tinting and I want to make a good impression on these guys maybe get some business :poop

Guest haroldshouseoftint

if you have a glass stand that is easiest way, but everything else just like a glass in the car,

if no glass stand, just on a big bench, if doing at the body shop, they might have a stand and if doing it there watch out for bondo dust and crap like that :poop:beer

Good Luck :evilgrin

tell them to install it first..... :lol2

:lol2

That works too :lol2 its always the obvious ones that get past me :lol2

Guest jason11286
tell them to install it first..... :evilgrin

:poop

I wish....but I'm so slow im bout ready to kill for a tint job :beer I already have the window anyway and I have a glass stand so thats probably what I'll do. you guys should see this thing....4 piece hack job with a metallic chevy logo in the middle under the tint. I'll take some before and after pics

Guest Tintbds
I wish....but I'm so slow im bout ready to kill for a tint job :thumb I already have the window anyway and I have a glass stand so thats probably what I'll do. you guys should see this thing....4 piece hack job with a metallic chevy logo in the middle under the tint. I'll take some before and after pics

:gasp that's a must see.

Archived