backglass

Guest jason11286

Guest jason11286

just curious how you guys tint a rear window when its out of a car :evilgrin I have a cavalier back glass to do tonight for the local body shop they just found out im tinting and I want to make a good impression on these guys maybe get some business :poop

Guest haroldshouseoftint

if you have a glass stand that is easiest way, but everything else just like a glass in the car,

if no glass stand, just on a big bench, if doing at the body shop, they might have a stand and if doing it there watch out for bondo dust and crap like that :poop:beer

Good Luck :evilgrin

tell them to install it first..... :lol2

:lol2

That works too :lol2 its always the obvious ones that get past me :lol2

Guest jason11286
tell them to install it first..... :evilgrin

:poop

I wish....but I'm so slow im bout ready to kill for a tint job :beer I already have the window anyway and I have a glass stand so thats probably what I'll do. you guys should see this thing....4 piece hack job with a metallic chevy logo in the middle under the tint. I'll take some before and after pics

Guest Tintbds
I wish....but I'm so slow im bout ready to kill for a tint job :thumb I already have the window anyway and I have a glass stand so thats probably what I'll do. you guys should see this thing....4 piece hack job with a metallic chevy logo in the middle under the tint. I'll take some before and after pics

:gasp that's a must see.

Forget that...tell them to install it in the car..then you'll tint it....I would rather FRANK it any day than tint it out of the car...YUK...too many variables for contamination out side of the car....blah blah blah...I am out of vodka..grr

Archived