04 cadillac deville

Guest wesplank

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wesplank

I know im wondering if they just dont know how to use the radio? they just bought the car so who knows. the only other thing I can think of is that it had these stupid sun shade things build onto the back door panels. I thought it was gonna be a pain to tint with the door panels on so I attempted to remove the panel. (normally I wouldnt do this) The door panel was a nasty one an wasnt gonna come off so I left it be and tinted it normally. Im not sure if there was a speaker in the rear door panel. but I thought maybe it got unplugged and if you unplug one speaker you kill the entire system. I sure hope this issue is not something I did. But I know I wont sleep at all tonight. I dont like upset customers

I know im wondering if they just dont know how to use the radio? they just bought the car so who knows. the only other thing I can think of is that it had these stupid sun shade things build onto the back door panels. I thought it was gonna be a pain to tint with the door panels on so I attempted to remove the panel. (normally I wouldnt do this) The door panel was a nasty one an wasnt gonna come off so I left it be and tinted it normally. Im not sure if there was a speaker in the rear door panel. but I thought maybe it got unplugged and if you unplug one speaker you kill the entire system. I sure hope this issue is not something I did. But I know I wont sleep at all tonight. I dont like upset customers

Eat a valium and chill.... :thumb

The world doesn't revolve around that Caddy.... :beer

Calmly explain to them that you will be glad to check it out and see if had anything to do with what you did..... :beer

After all chit happens and usually at an inopportune time.... :lol2

Now get some sleep..... :gasp

Guest olletsoc

IIRC the amplifiers are located under the rear deck in those. they probably got wet and need to dry out. perhaps blew a fuse.

as for the antenna, I just heat the old tape with a heat gun and stick it back on

Archived