plotters for sale?

why do people always sell the plotter and have listed as discription, hardley used? kinda makes one wonder why its worth so much $$ if the people never used it?

I would love to see on that says:

plotter for sale, I dont know what kind cause theres no name left, I beat the crap out of it and never turned it off once in 5 years, lightning hit it twice, and I backed over it with a steamroller, still works 1000 OBO :lol

why do people always sell the plotter and have listed as discription, hardley used? kinda makes one wonder why its worth so much $$ if the people never used it?

plotter for sale, I dont know what kind cause theres no name left, I beat the crap out of it and never turned it off once in 5 years, lightning hit it twice, and I backed over it with a steamroller, still works 1000 OBO :lol

I have a plotter like this, but its hardly ever used. :lol

:DD

Guest 21st Century Tints
I have a plotter like this, but its hardly ever used. :lol

:lol

I got a 600 cut about a year ago used it twice and sold it to buy another on thats bigger and still dont use it, :DD

I got a 600 cut about a year ago used it twice and sold it to buy another on thats bigger and still dont use it, :lol

I got a printer plotter package, I use the plotter all the time but I was a bit hasty in purchasing this deal and hardly ever use the printer at the moment....and for the last year. :lol

:DD That sounds like mine!!!! :lol

Guest Tintbds
I couldnt imagine not having one. I use it all the time mostly for little clip art immages but "never used" isnt something I could say about it,, um unless I was going to sell it

Well I don't have any :beer

And life I rather well. :beer

I think alot of people sell them before they learn how to use them. A plotter can take a little while, to work out all of the bugs in it. I hated my plotter when I first started using it! Once I figured it out I loved the thing. Sure it can still be a pain in the arse sometimes, but so are ventshades and 93 bonneviles. And carpal tunnel is a bigger pain! Yes ussing a plotter reduces your chances of carpal tunnel. Snce your using your knife alot less!

Archived