offering warranty

hey , I was just wondering what tyes of film most of you guys are using in your shops, right now I am offering standard grad a 3 year warranty, as well as an option for high performance metalized film with the life time warranty.

is anyone else doing it this way, or are alot of you guys out there just buying the dyed colour stable film and mainly just offering that as their lifetime warranty??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

Everything I do is Lifetime warranty with the exception of commercial jobs they only have 10 year warr, I don't use cheap film because I don't want the headache later on down the road :lol

so basically yyou have to make up for the cost of the job then right, they get what they pay for, it just seems that everyone wants the cheapest tint job, but the best film.

how do you find people react to your pricing for a job. if they say thats alot, what do u say, ... well its a lifetime warranty and I do a good job, or what?

Guest haroldshouseoftint
so basically yyou have to make up for the cost of the job then right, they get what they pay for, it just seems that everyone wants the cheapest tint job, but the best film.

how do you find people react to your pricing for a job. if they say thats alot, what do u say, ... well its a lifetime warranty and I do a good job, or what?

:lol:DD Make up for the cost of the job??? you mean warranty wise, if so NO I don't use cheap film all my films are LIFETIME warranty and they DON'T fail.

as far as pricing goes, I don't advertise, all my business is word of mouth, and my price is what it is, its much easier to do business that way, everyone pretty much knows what to expect when they call price wise, so there is no bickering or hasseling they pay and go away happy and call next time they get a new car or buy a house :lol

Everything leaves here with a lifetime warranty

low end -lifetime without color stable

high end -lifetime with color stable

Do you lifetime the dealer jobs?

Thought you didnt do re-do's? you might have to bust out the ole scraper in a couple of years with all that mmm you been slangin :lol

:lol I might have to do the same if I stick around this joint this film is holding up so far but you never really know it may be a time b*mb :DD:DD too

Do you lifetime the dealer jobs?

Thought you didnt do re-do's? you might have to bust out the ole scraper in a couple of years with all that mmm you been slangin :DD

:lol I might have to do the same if I stick around this joint this film is holding up so far but you never really know it may be a time b*mb :lol2:DD too

Dont do enough dealer in our immediate area to worry about it. 90% of dealer work is 30 -60 miles away but I think Madico is trying to sell them a plotter. So if they do that phuck them they can fix something if it goes wrong

If I have a mmm warranty I send them to the #m dealer in Weatherford and work it out with him. Ive known him 12 years.

I dont peel and redo period.

If your using the Omega Plus you shouldnt have any trouble for awhile :lol

Guest Beeline
Everything I do is Lifetime warranty with the exception of commercial jobs they only have 10 year warr, I don't use cheap film because I don't want the headache later on down the road :lol

:lol

Archived