When heating a minor crease/air spot

Yeah thanks :beer , I think when I used the word "crease" tinters are thinking of a more dramatic crease than what I'm referring too...I mean like a crease about half the length of an eyelash made from holding the film while transferring it to the window or a speck of dirt that may have got sucked in from the side ..you know..the kind of thing that's so small that only the tinter sees it..but bothers you never the less and not worthy of a redo :beer

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah I know what you talking about TW When the customer is happy but there is that one small speck of dirt or hair right next to the edge of the blacker border on the back glass. those little things hate me but havnt had it in awhile. Knock on wood but it will be coming soon. Now I got to do surgery hahahaha

you can also work yer heat gun in a tight circle, takes longer to heat up, but no damage to car....

if the area was in the body of the tint, then yes..this is for an area that is RIGHT next to plastic where even a tight circle will burn with constant exposure..but by rolling the window in small incriminates , your removing the spot needed for heat away from the plastic that just got heated for 2 seconds to a new location , then repeat .

if the area was in the body of the tint, then yes..this is for an area that is RIGHT next to plastic where even a tight circle will burn with constant exposure..but by rolling the window in small incriminates , your removing the spot needed for heat away from the plastic that just got heated for 2 seconds to a new location , then repeat .

I don't have that problem, :beer keeping the heat gun moving seems to work for me, the heat is never on the plastic long enough to do damage, maybe my circle isn't that tight :lol2

Archived