making a mobile stand (how to)

hey, im a mobile tinter and I want to make a mobile applicator stand, all ive been using lately is a small table and laying 2 pieces of glass on it, and its kinda of ghetto. I want something I want to just slide up to the rights height and place a piece of glass on it and do all my cutting and peeeling on it.

what do I need to make something that will work when I go mobile, if you got ne pics send me some. thanks!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest streetsounds

I just dont understand the whole mobile tint thing like dont u get dirt everywhere and isnt it windy sometimes will someone explain

do u have to put up a tent or anything

Guest 21st Century Tints
I just dont understand the whole mobile tint thing like dont u get dirt everywhere and isnt it windy sometimes will someone explain

do u have to put up a tent or anything

Im with you.

Tried it before and the wind blow the tint of the back window. :lol

Try to dry srink in the rain :lol

I will only do mobile if it is in a cleaner area INSIDE, never outside. and not alot of air movment, or else I tell them to bring the car to me, but I do alot of performance shops and they always make room for me. I only had one bad experiance.they called me in and they put me in a bay when the heater was turning on every five minuites and it was strong enough to blow my film around too, when I was trying to place it on the outside of the window to shrink, and got sheit all over the film when I installed it. ill never do that place again lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:hmmm I do mobile tint all day everyday, I guess it depends on where you live, here wind doesn't blow a whole lot, and when it does you go inside oterwise lick it and stick it, if you are good enough you don't have dirt issues :hmmm

Guest tintman AZ

Once in a while I get a Semi over 10ft high and I have to do it outside, and just the slightest breeze screws me. So then I have to resort to closing myself inside the vehicle, or tell them to come back another time.

Archived