squeaky windows

Guest streetsounds

Guest haroldshouseoftint
are you aware that there are a set of two on each window? :hmmm

:beer:hmmm

there is another seal about 1/4 to 1/2 inch below the top seal, I just did a strip and tint on an IS300 Lexus and I pop the top of the panel back on those, and the lower seal was 1/2 tucked and 1/2 untucked

:hmmm doh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone ever had this problem got a new altima that just came back cause here window is squeeking

she said she has a cousin that does this kinda stuff that said she should have me replace the tint make sense to anyone else cause doesnt make any to me

help what should I do

I recently tinted a Suburban and had the same problem, I rolled the window down and sprayed some silicone spray lube on the rear vertical gasket and that fixed the problem!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
so do I pull the panel of to get it up then cause I usually dont pull em

It may help out a great deal more to pull the panel.Also, use a little heat or steam to get the lower gasket to go back to it's original shape. :beer

Guest VaTinterPMan

With those that have like 2 gaskets at the bottom do you get the tint under both or just the top one cause when I see some of those it looks like the one under the top one really doesnt touch the glass. So I have never bothered to get the tint under the second unless I pull the panell.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
With those that have like 2 gaskets at the bottom do you get the tint under both or just the top one cause when I see some of those it looks like the one under the top one really doesnt touch the glass. So I have never bothered to get the tint under the second unless I pull the panell.

different tinters do different things, I run all my door glasses at least 1/4 to 1/2 ' below the rubber so never a chance of peeling :beer

:beer

Archived