crack down of pre - cut kits

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Wow 150 dollars for a tint meter they were like damn to much money. oI always think its funny when they are talking about window "TINTS" if just sounds so funny and stupid.

Thats cool. I think it would be worth it for a little dontationlike that to police stations to keep the illegal stiff under control.

Wonder if any tintshops have dontated light meters to this cause in the past? I thought about that before but our popo already have them.

What a ridiculous statment by that officer. He is worried about the police saftey. Yet the area is so low in crime, that his force has no budget money. To even be able to buy flashlights, or radio batteries. I am sure it is officer saftey that is the issue. More like hey we have no crime around here. So We will use this tint law to generate some revenue for our town.

His statements about pop coulture, and the movies bieng a reason for tint. Just goes to show his nieve train of thought. He is just another old fart who thinks tint is a hoodlum thing. Just like the law makers who pass the laws!

Guest MidcoastMW
What a ridiculous statment by that officer. He is worried about the police saftey. Yet the area is so low in crime, that his force has no budget money. To even be able to buy flashlights, or radio batteries. I am sure it is officer saftey that is the issue. More like hey we have no crime around here. So We will use this tint law to generate some revenue for our town.

His statements about pop coulture, and the movies bieng a reason for tint. Just goes to show his nieve train of thought. He is just another old fart who thinks tint is a hoodlum thing. Just like the law makers who pass the laws!

:beer :beer :beer:lol2

Exactly why I posted the crackin' up smily!!

Archived