Sale reps.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
:beach Ironically my rep for the largest MFG with the largest territory visits at least twice a year. The rep that works for the smallest company sees me even more, and the rep for the medium size MFG hasn't been around for 10 years. :dunno

I've only been doing this on my own for 3 years... which I know is short compared to a lot of you, but I never hear from my rep either.

But, I called another film company to get some special film and I got their dealer pack and all... he calls me at least twice a month to see if I need anything. Things are very slow now, which whatever... but hopefully in the next week or two I'm going to order sample rolls of their film and see how I like it. I really like the film I use now, but it's also nice having a rep calling to see if he can help me. Even if it's totally - "If I help you you'll buy more film from my company" it's still nice to have someone trying to help. And I don't fault them for that type of thinking - cause in the end it's a win-win - they help me get more business, I make more $$, buy more of their film, they make more $$.

Just my $.10 from a newbie... :beer

Guest vclimber
I've only been doing this on my own for 3 years... which I know is short compared to a lot of you, but I never hear from my rep either.

But, I called another film company to get some special film and I got their dealer pack and all... he calls me at least twice a month to see if I need anything. Things are very slow now, which whatever... but hopefully in the next week or two I'm going to order sample rolls of their film and see how I like it. I really like the film I use now, but it's also nice having a rep calling to see if he can help me. Even if it's totally - "If I help you you'll buy more film from my company" it's still nice to have someone trying to help. And I don't fault them for that type of thinking - cause in the end it's a win-win - they help me get more business, I make more $$, buy more of their film, they make more $$.

Just my $.10 from a newbie... :beer

That .10 is worth thousands :beer

Archived