Sale reps.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
As a Sales Rep I can tell you this much. Those who keep current with their customers do more business. I personally try to keep close because my income relies on my dealers increasing their bottom lines.

How about giving us a proper intro before you come in here tryin to throw down knowledge and stuff? And further more, I personally know of only 1 rep that can actually sling film and give me honest answers, can you? :klingon

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I hope that did not come off as a bit harsh, As a dealer, I want to feel confident that the "rep" knows all aspects of his or her product. If they can't install like a half azzed pro, then what do they really know that can help out.

Guest vclimber
Fair enough.

I'm Steven Barnard. I am a former Madico rep from the Ohio/Michigan area. I recently signed on to work with Hanitatek Window Films.

I am based in the Charleston, SC area. Georgia, North Carolina & South Carolina are the areas I handle.

Can I ask... What made you want to switch to HTS?

15 New Dealers every week... I wouldn't hold your breath. :klingon

I wrote about it some time ago. Let's calculate:

15 dealers x 52 weeks = 780 dealers per year

How many states in US?

So how many dealers in every State? If so many what means "DEALER" - man who bought kit on his car?

Lot of questions....

Guest vclimber
I enjoyed the film business when I was in Ohio. The challenge of working for HanitaTEK in the south was/is lack of marketshare. The positives have been active participation by senior management, training, not competing with dealers. Hanitatek's desire to provide value added services that actually may impact our dealers bottom lines (win-win situations)

I hear thier factory is state of the art...

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

so they know wtf we installers are talking about. It's like someone who has 2nd hand info on what a steak tastes like and not actually tasted one trying to describe it to someone else

I think it is imortant myself how can my rep tell me how great a new film is if he has never installed it I want a rep that then walk the walk not just talk the talk JMO :klingon

thats alot better of an answer than mine. :klingon

Archived