Say Ric ..your avatar

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a little off on the mileage..I edited along with the link..this thing is MINT! Always thought about getting one ..but IMO too much for how much I would drive it. ( I like old school cars :beach )

Too me ..it's the end of an era for the cool rear wheel drives :dunno

Those 87's w/ the turbo v6 was bad azz. A friend of mine had one and tried to out run the cops on I-95, he dusted those old mustangs and LTD's, but they eventually caught him miles down the road when it blew up. :lol:dunno:lol2

If I owned one then with the way I was..I'd be typing from the penitentiary to this day :beach:dunno

If I owned one then with the way I was..I'd be typing from the penitentiary to this day :dunno:beach

I had an 87 iroc tune port 5.7 that wasn't no slouch either when I was 16. I got my first ticket two days later, t-boned a guy that failed to yield a week later, got the car back a month later, 2-days after I got it back, got pulled for too fast conditions because the cop said I passed him so fast he didn't have a chance to put his coffee down and turn on the radar gun while me and my girlfriend were drinking jack and coke, got lucky the cop new my dad, but I would have been better off going to jail. My parents put the car up for sale after that, man I miss that car.

Archived