CLEAR-PLEX

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I washed it the day after...it was fine. This stuff shrank so eazy I dont know if I would spend the extra money to get the preformed stuff... :thumb

I would think It's alot like clear-bra...A big enough rock will damage it. But for the average roadstone, seems like It's gonna hold up.

:dunno

I washed it the day after...it was fine. This stuff shrank so eazy I dont know if I would spend the extra money to get the preformed stuff... :klingon

I would think It's alot like clear-bra...A big enough rock will damage it. But for the average roadstone, seems like It's gonna hold up.

:klingon

you know what type of warranty they're giving out? and if so what does the warranty cover? you said to prevent rocks, cracks? to what extent?

I cant call my rep so I'll ask him tomorrow, so this will due for now :shock

1 year or 12 thousand miles. I didnt get any parerwork on the product... :klingon

I got just enough to do two shields and like 10 feet of the new and improved venture tape.

I put the venture tape on my car aswell...It looks alot better than the old stuff.. :shock

:klingon

Guest Sprinter

did you have someone help you put it on the windshield or just you alone. and how did you get it on there filp it on there or float out like putting a sheet on a bed???

called our distributor today.

its warrantied 1 year 12k for the material only.

not if the windshield breaks, cracks, or gets rock chips.

film is for reducing the chances of the windshield cracking, or getting chips. and its not guaranteed for that.

:hmmm

did you have someone help you put it on the windshield or just you alone. and how did you get it on there filp it on there or float out like putting a sheet on a bed???

I did it by myself...would have been nice ta have an extra set of hands.. :thumbdown

I reverse rolled it on.

called our distributor today.

its warrantied 1 year 12k for the material only.

not if the windshield breaks, cracks, or gets rock chips.

film is for reducing the chances of the windshield cracking, or getting chips. and its not guaranteed for that.

:thumbdown

reducing the chances is fine with me...C-DOT dumps gravel on the roads here...sucks.

I hate getting pits in the glass....after a winter a new shield looks like someone took a sandblaster to the shield.

im thinking its worth the try and advertise it, but you have to be clear that is not guaranteed that it will not make the glass crack or get rock chips.

I can already see the miscommunication right now!

"but you told me the windshield would not crack!" :thumbdown

Archived