carpal tunnel exercises

Guest darkdan

Odd, carpal tunnel is caused by those motions.

Trigger point therapy cured my tendinitis. Contrast baths helped a lot before that.

Nowadays I do a lot of hand exercises. Everything from the Chinese worry balls (but mine are about twice as big and heavy and then to add to it I covered them in a few layers of duct tape), heavy duty hand grippers, and even nail bending.

The average person has a crushing grip strength of about 114 lbs. Mine is currently at about 170 lbs. I can also rip a deck of cards in half.

Trigger point therapy cured my tendinitis. Contrast baths helped a lot before that.

Nowadays I do a lot of hand exercises. Everything from the Chinese worry balls (but mine are about twice as big and heavy and then to add to it I covered them in a few layers of duct tape), heavy duty hand grippers, and even nail bending.

The average person has a crushing grip strength of about 114 lbs. Mine is currently at about 170 lbs. I can also rip a deck of cards in half.

Duct tape on your big, heavy Chinese balls? :gasp

Guest Tintbds

Wow danny boy. Is that a good thing or bad thing? :dunno

Guest streetsounds

id like to see a video of that :beer

Guest darkdan

I'm still weak compared to the other guys.

These are the impressive guys:

That's an Iron Mind "red nail". It's a 5/16 x 7" piece of steel. I can only do 3/16 by 5"

Archived