Thought I've seen it all......

Guest Key West

THAT HAS GOT ot violate at least 2 or 3 manlaws!!! :krazy Go figger some people out. Thats just plain creepy!! How ever, it could have been worse. He COULD have been :krazy when you walked in. Then that would have deserved a swift :lol2:krazy

Guest haroldshouseoftint
thats fud up........ :lol2

hope it wasnt gay P**n.. :krazy

I think I would have said, I can come back later....when your done..... :lol2

no hand shaking.... :lol2

:lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2

THAT HAS GOT ot violate at least 2 or 3 manlaws!!! :krazy Go figger some people out. Thats just plain creepy!! How ever, it could have been worse. He COULD have been :krazy when you walked in. Then that would have deserved a swift :nuts:lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2

I feel for ya Roach thats just plain WRONG :lol2

Guest VOLTRON

I used to work for a company that we installed meters on peoples tv's for cable rating and we would have to go to peoples houses and install this meter on thier tv and then run a phone line behind the tv aswell. Well I go to this guys house, dood is like 70 years old and I am explaining everything I am going to have to do and he is standing there in the kitchen and askes me if I want a coke or some water and I tell him no thankyou and then he asks if I want a beer or a gin and tonic and I laff and say no thanks and then he asks " how about a blowj0b" and I laffed at first cause I thought he was jokin and then when I saw he wasnt I was all wierded out and then dood asked if it bothered me and I said "well im more uncomfortable then anything" and then he starts tellin me I was good looking and I was like dood I got to go im out and I just left.

Had to explain to the boss why the house didnt get installed and that was a mistake cause I caught sh|t for that for months. But it was funny cause another one of the installers had to go there and do the install and he was a huge homophob. So I got to laff at him cause he was REAL uncomfortable. What ever they want to do in thier home, like roac h said to each is own and I really dont have a problem with gays, hell when I used to go to the bars all the time I would get hit on all the time and at first it would p1ss me off but after a while it really didnt bother except for the doods that would leave after I told them I wasnt down like that.

I used to work for a company that we installed meters on peoples tv's for cable rating and we would have to go to peoples houses and install this meter on thier tv and then run a phone line behind the tv aswell. Well I go to this guys house, dood is like 70 years old and I am explaining everything I am going to have to do and he is standing there in the kitchen and askes me if I want a coke or some water and I tell him no thankyou and then he asks if I want a beer or a gin and tonic and I laff and say no thanks and then he asks " how about a blowj0b" and I laffed at first cause I thought he was jokin and then when I saw he wasnt I was all wierded out and then dood asked if it bothered me and I said "well im more uncomfortable then anything" and then he starts tellin me I was good looking and I was like dood I got to go im out and I just left.

Had to explain to the boss why the house didnt get installed and that was a mistake cause I caught sh|t for that for months. But it was funny cause another one of the installers had to go there and do the install and he was a huge homophob. So I got to laff at him cause he was REAL uncomfortable. What ever they want to do in thier home, like roac h said to each is own and I really dont have a problem with gays, hell when I used to go to the bars all the time I would get hit on all the time and at first it would p1ss me off but after a while it really didnt bother except for the doods that would leave after I told them I wasnt down like that.

You must be setting off people's "gaydar" :hmmm just kidding!

Guest tintman AZ
I woulda told him yes I do mind, I find that kind of stuff offensive, I would appreciate if it was turned off.

Maybe something like "Yea I do mind cause your the WRONG s*x"

Guest olletsoc

had a old man at the shop I used to work at sit down in the waiting room while his car was bing tinted, pulled out a penthouse magazine "reading" it the whole time

Guest tintman AZ
had a old man at the shop I used to work at sit down in the waiting room while his car was bing tinted, pulled out a penthouse magazine "reading" it the whole time

Maybe he's trying to tell you, you need P**n mags layin around your waiting room :hmmm

Archived