Picture Request - 3m HP FX 35% Metallic

Guest AuburnRyan

Guest darkdan

One of the largest companies in the world giving something away for free?

Good luck.

And if your distributor is the same as mine.....$50 partial roll cut fee! So don't even think about ordering 40" x 25' to try it out because it's too darn expensive.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone just loves to bring up the Panther.

Chevy used to make a car that explodes when it gets hit in the rear....does that mean I shouldn't buy an 07 Tahoe?

you are talking about cars. and yes chevys continue to be piece of crap cars. and no I would not buy a new chevy. or a ford, or dodge, should I continue?

if you seen the durabilty of 3M films you know what im talking about. including CS series especially. boooy do I have some stories. its the truth :trustme

Guest vclimber
if you seen the durabilty of 3M films you know what im talking about. including CS series especially. boooy do I have some stories. its the truth :DD

:beer

I don't even have to use Google to comment on this one. :hmmm

There's an 8 story building down the street, all 3M, and all purple. :trustme

Color Stable= Film with dye (pigment) in it that has a Lifetime Warranty.

Check the secret ingredient in Prestige... :krazy

Used to sell 3M many years ago, the have the best winter films out there but too many color issues...

Guest filmdit
:beer

I don't even have to use Google to comment on this one. :beer

There's an 8 story building down the street, all 3M, and all purple. :thumb

Color Stable= Film with dye (pigment) in it that has a Lifetime Warranty.

Check the secret ingredient in Prestige... :dunno

Used to sell 3M many years ago, the have the best winter films out there but too many color issues...

Is that the same secret ingredient used in CS, just without the colored polyester?

Guest vclimber
Is that the same secret ingredient used in CS, just without the colored polyester?

I think you know the answer to that question as well as I do... Welcome back, are you staying for a while? :dunno

Archived