The MOON

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ

You bet we went there. That's how they know the moon is slowly getting farther away from the earth. Because when we went there we put a reflector there and everyday we point a light at it and see how long it takes to get back. (When I say moving away, I mean something like an inch or a foot a year).

Guest tintman AZ

I believe I heard on the news just the other day that by 2020 we were going to put a base station (or whatever) there to use as a stepping stone to mars. Personally I can't see a whole lot of reason to go to mars. But needless to say there a heck of a lot smarter than I am. (no comments)

Guest tintman AZ
did we go to the moon....... :dunno

I was told there is more technology in a new car ...than we ever had in the 60's..... :lol

:lol

Well I did give my opinion with the reflector and light. Unless you were asking others. And on that technology thing. They say the computers they had back then that could fill a whole room is not as good as the computers in todays cars. All of this I get from watching The Science Channel and others like it. And although I don't believe everything I see on it. A lot of it I do. Hate to beat a dead horse. (but here goes). I was telling a religious buddy that I watch it a lot. And he said "yeah I watch it some but there is so much BS on there because of when they talk about the Earth being millions of years old. (You see where I'm going with this so I'll end it right here).

Archived