bronze window film

hey, has anyone tryed out the bronze film for automotive yet. I believe suntek has it I saw it in their swatch booklet under the high performance stuff. how are the looks of the film and how easy is it to work with, or should I not even bother plan on ordering a roll to try out?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, has anyone tryed out the bronze film for automotive yet. I believe suntek has it I saw it in their swatch booklet under the high performance stuff. how are the looks of the film and how easy is it to work with, or should I not even bother plan on ordering a roll to try out?

Gee haven't used bronze auto for years. I doubt whether we could even get it anymore downunder.

Devil

most manu's have an auto bronze

:lol

I have used the two sun tek bronze films and liked the looks, but didn't install on anything difficult to test shrinkability, compared to s/g's hp bronze shrinkability. Color was nice and customers liked. :dunno

Guest VaTinterPMan

Ive seen a few pics of lulu bronze they offer also with sun. it looked good but I dont know either I havnt worked with it and dont know the shrink ability like big money. Sorry I cant help u out. I do like the looks though, I think I might start to carry it or atleast have a few rolls on had next summer.

Llumar has a bronze film. I have used llumar bronze numerous time in the past, it shrinks very good.

What I dont like about it is it tends to go away from the bronze color and more to a weird purple bronze color as time goes by.

Guest VaTinterPMan

True tintzeus, it does take extra time to make sure for almost flawless jobs on those cause any lil piece of dust or hair or anything in the tint stands out really bad and is hard to hind or fix. (Can I say major surgery)

Archived