craziest request

Guest payj

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

a helicopter pilot wanted me to put reflective tint on his 2000+$ helmet visor :dunno I suggested he buy some like that but he said they cost almost 800$ :poop dont know what to tell you but im not going to be the one who warps your expensive @$$ shades shrinking film on them

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tint for a psychopath....

I was subbing for a local co. sent out to do Smothers Bros. house. His wife pulled a psycho on me and started yelling at me in the driveway tellin me I wasn't working in her house!! Little did I know I was the 8th person sent there. I didn't do the job , left and got a call from the cops and his attorney asking me to do lie detector over spousal abuse!! :rock:nope

Apparently messy divorce (she's not taking her meds) (was no abuse) anyway I ended up tinting his lawyers house out of it for myself. :nope

Guest socalkid

I used 3M PFP on a set of 24" wheels because he was worried about brake dust eating away at the chrome. I still have yet to convince the dude that PFP would prob benefit his front end more that his "dubs" would. :duck

Guest goldtooth
I put mirror film up on a skylight for Micheal Jackson at the Neverland ranch. It was right above this huge marble bath tub in the bathroom right off his bedroom. There were toys scattered all around the bathtub. :lol

:beer:lol2:beer ok ..I think :bingo:lol2:lol

Some guy asked me to use a drop cloth in his 85 Caddy that was kinda dirty. I think he thought that was glue in my spray bottle.

Or another one said right after I quoted him for Platinum Plus on a Cutlass "Go ahead and get sarted and I'll give you $150 today and bring the rest on payday" and got irate when I laughed at him. I thought he was kidding :crazy

One lady followed me around the whole time I worked in her house and would crawl around on her hands and knees with her face almost touching the glass looking for flaws! After several attempts to explain things to her I told her husband (who was pretty reasonable) to get her outta here or I'm leaving and not refunding the deposit! When the job was complete he tipped me $50.

Archived