metalized film interferance on back windows

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Isnt there a way that someone posted on here even if you put mtalized film on a back glass you can cut it to make it not affect the. something about cutting b4 the att. and after the att. in the back glass. or something anybody know. I cant remember.

Guest filmdit
depends

Yes it does! Depends on the operational frequency, the type metal or alloy used in the film, how much metal was used, or whether the soalr properties are conductive or non-conductive.

It's a crap shoot and has been recorded as having affected remote start, AM, FM, GPS (fixed and hand-held), cell phone reception, keyless entry and tire pressure sensors (the latest addition to the list).

See for yourself as I have. Google the terms, AM reception or radio reception or antenna reception and you can read for days.

Guest Tom Cat

I've put Suntek on tons of GPS and satellite equipped cars and only had one jerk off from the dealership give me any problems about it. I kind of have to agree though that it's just easier to use Colorstable.

Guest CJ Shades
Isnt there a way that someone posted on here even if you put mtalized film on a back glass you can cut it to make it not affect the. something about cutting b4 the att. and after the att. in the back glass. or something anybody know. I cant remember.

h12044GM93B-f_dg.jpeg

:DD

Archived