this par of the forum is protected right?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I heard through the grapevine that Tint got a sample of the 2 ply dye film then ordered the 1 ply.The Advantage adn series (their top of the line) is some good working stuff. I personally do not use the less expensive line or have ever tried it, so to hold the WHOLE company in that way is not justifiable to me. I believe in judging a manufacturers film by it's best product, not it's lower line stuff.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard through the grapevine that Tint got a sample of the 2 ply dye film then ordered the 1 ply.The Advantage adn series (their top of the line) is some good working stuff. I personally do not use the less expensive line or have ever tried it, so to hold the WHOLE company in that way is not justifiable to me. I believe in judging a manufacturers film by it's best product, not it's lower line stuff.

when did beeline change his user name to grapevine :dunno:thumbdown

funny you didnt seem to contradict your brothers post either??

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
when did beeline change his user name to grapevine :thumbdown:dunno

funny you didnt seem to contradict your brothers post either??

My brother is a very knowlegable person when it comes to the book smart side to tinting. However when he tried out the Advantage film , he was alot less experinced. I'm sure if he were to try it now he may like it. And why do you have to be an 455|-|0L3 and throw Bee's name out there like that?

yea that's right. and believe me there is no difference in installation. I know shiat film when I know it. I just had a bad experience from the day I tried to get a simple list price from the guys. I rather order from soltek for godsakes.

the reason we ordered a 1 ply to see if it would work better in shrinking and installation. and lil surprise to me was that no difference at all. oh and yea dude, better get to do something better than calling around checking to see what the fock we order. whats your concern huh? you telling me you work for advantage? boy would that be some shiat huh, shiatty tinters working in shiatty film companies.

My brother is a very knowlegable person when it comes to the book smart side to tinting. However when he tried out the Advantage film , he was alot less experinced. I'm sure if he were to try it now he may like it. And why do you have to be an 455|-|0L3 and throw Bee's name out there like that?

:dunno:dunno

I'll be the first to agree with you on Darkdans knowledge of the film. I find his descriptions of the films he's tried to be accurate and well thought out.

My question on your post would be, how much more experience has he gained since this film came out that would change his mind. :dunno Thats kind of an ignorant statement and in your famous words I call bullchiatt. :dunno

I call bullchiatt number 2 on whoever told you that. I know a couple of my freinds and one big time member of this board that are using advantage and love it. I dont imagine that its going to fare to well for advantage dealers to know that there rep, the company or the person on this board thats usually acts on there behalf is telling other dealers about who's buying what and so on. thats very unproffessional and a total crock :lol2

Bullchiatt number 3 you want to be a ball buster and dude you just got your nuts cutt off,

crammed down your throat and made to like it. If you cant handle it thats your problem. :lol2

And that will be Mr Azzhole to you from now on

nuff said

:dunno

Archived