Changing brand- Something not so reflective

Guest chip01

I have been using solargard nr and hp and want some that is thick like the hp but not as reflective in apperance. All the usual things that go towards a good film like a good adhievse, shrinkability etc are all important. what do you guys recommend. I know someone who uses suntek hp and they think its great.

Would like to get away from the thinner films though. They have caused more problems than they are worth.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 21st Century Tints
I have been using solargard nr and hp and want some that is thick like the hp but not as reflective in apperance. All the usual things that go towards a good film like a good adhievse, shrinkability etc are all important. what do you guys recommend. I know someone who uses suntek hp and they think its great.

Would like to get away from the thinner films though. They have caused more problems than they are worth.

I use Sungard Desset Smoke. This give a deep black look and not to reflective.

Give Sungard a ring and get some samples.

Guest filmdit

I'm comfortable using LLumar ATR charcoal, it does not reflect anymore than glass itself.

Some find the film a bit pricy, though. Spose it's all up to what your pocketbook can afford and what kind of selling skills you have.

I have seen Suntek's HP and have played with a bit of it, I don't recall it being shiny?

Archived