Changing brand- Something not so reflective

Guest chip01

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you want me to say, just passing along information like the rest of you in here. :thumb

not the rest of us, remember there is only a few that contribute to the sight :thumb

Willie,

Why do you have such an additude about everything I post? :thumb

I have an attitude about everything, sorry if you got your internet feelings hurt.

I cant stand hidden agenda's and to me it looks like your here for one reason and one reason only and thats to promote sunguard. So if thats it come forward and admit it.

Otherwise its the the bosses decision to bust you guys with hidden agendas or self promotion I've been told to quit.

Give me the Sunguard corporate address and I will be glad to send you some tissues :thumb

What about the films I promote and supposedly rep for? :spit:lol6

-eric :lol6

:thumb:thumb

Quit trying to provoke metint already.

You are clearly here to help and even if you are a rep every post you make isnt about your product or having something to do with it. :thumb

Maybe Im stressin too much over the kid, I'll go take my chill pill for the day :thumb

Guest vclimber
:thumb:thumb

Quit trying to provoke metint already.

You are clearly here to help and even if you are a rep every post you make isnt about your product or having something to do with it. :thumb

Maybe Im stressin too much over the kid, I'll go take my chill pill for the day :lol6

Nah, I'm not trying to provoke metint, I like having him here, you're the one that calls me eric. I'm starting to turn my head when someone says the name... :thumb

Whatever, willie :dunno

We can only help those around here that admit to having a problem and needing help.

I am glad to see your on the road to recovery. Thats 2 posts today without you refering to Sunguard. Glad we can help :dunno

Archived