Working Vacation

Guest cherasia

Guest cherasia
I've never worked in another tint shop on vacation, but I've certainly took one of my vacation days & tinted a house or a condo at the beach for the owners who live in my town.

I usually have a place to stay already but the job pays for your whole vacation & you only had to work one day :angel

That sounds like a PERFECT idea!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
'Cause I'm a workaholic, and I think it would be fun to hang with another tinter for a bit while on vacation. LOL

Not only would it be fun, but you might learn something that ya don't already know too :angel:lol2

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

1989 - I spent three months working for a company in Australia. Had a blast, made good money. Hung with the locals and saw the world in a different light. Changed my life and created freindships that will last forever.

Absolutely try it if you have the means. Particularly if you live in a cold climate with a very slow off-season. Consider a opposite weather location. There's work in Australia, South Africa and others.

The Councilman

I went to Costa Rica.....went into a tint shop...they were slow...everyone was lookin purdy sad.... :nope

I asked if they have been busy ...they said not today...I told them I was a tinter from the US...they didnt care.... :beer

I won't tint on vacation.... :DD But It's cool to see other shops.. :DD

:DD

Guest cherasia
Anyone want to come work at my shop while on vacation is more than welcome...the pay will suck but you will have one helluva time :thumb :thumb

Hey, helluva time would more than offset the sucky pay! ;)

Shauna

Anyone want to come work at my shop while on vacation is more than welcome...the pay will suck but you will have one helluva time :thumb :thumb

Just let me know when Mr P goes on his vacation and Im there TTC :thumb

Archived