The inside scoop on the lastest

:shoot2:dunno I've confirmed that they are launching their new "legal fadeout " papa's :duck:hmmm

Basically what it does is you can papa the whole car in Limo and if a cop comes within a few feet of it with a light meter , it instantly cloaks up to a legal shade!

This should sell real sweet once it's launched, I'm glad some of us bought shares on the ground level :idea

:lol2:lol2:DD:DD:idea:lol2:idea:idea:klingon

:dunno:lol2 I've confirmed that they are launching their new "legal fadeout " papa's :lol:dunno

Basically what it does is you can papa the whole car in Limo and if a cop comes within a few feet of it with a light meter , it instantly cloaks up to a legal shade!

This should sell real sweet once it's launched, I'm glad some of us bought shares on the ground level :thumbdown

:lol2:lol:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon

I got my 10000 shares!!!! :klingon:klingon:klingon

Guest Tintbds
:thumbdown:dunno I've confirmed that they are launching their new "legal fadeout " papa's :lol2:lol

This should sell real sweet once it's launched, I'm glad some of us bought shares on the ground level :klingon

:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon:klingon

At a cheat :dunno Like declaring Bankruptcy after steal all the company funds.

Archived