noob- dark tint

Guest bigboi

Guest Key West
3% I think is the darkest....Blackout is just what it sounds like...cant see in, cant see out... :thumb

:tantrum

Just for S&G's, take a piece of "Black-out" and look thru it at the sun on a bright day. You can see a dim, but very distinguishable, orange dot. I've used it to watch a solar eclipse! :krazy

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Just for S&G's, take a piece of "Black-out" and look thru it at the sun on a bright day. You can see a dim, but very distinguishable, orange dot. I've used it to watch a solar eclipse! :eyebrows

that explains why you have a hard time seein.hahahaha

that must be rediculous. why would anyone want to do that? its illeagal!!! I think I will ahve my car tinted between 30 and 35%. Thanks for your help.

So you ask why would someone do something illegal, but then you immediately admit in the very next sentence that you might possibly go a little darker with a 30% even though you just said that your state law is 35%.

Just thought it was funny :DD

Guest MidcoastMW
who makes a professional 3% film?

I get the old "I want 2 1/2 percent." People just don't realize that if the film is even truely 2 1/2 percent that it is only 50% darker than a 5%.

I dont think anyone does. I know the Advantage ADN5 is actually rated 4% VLT. I did a Jetta in that film,....DARK.

Guest Key West
In % what is blackout film? I'm really new to this so if someone could break down the different levels that would be great. I guess start from lightest to darkest in %. thanks for your time and patience lol I'm sure this is really an obvious question.

About .05%. If you take a piece out on a sunny day, look at the sun directly thru it. You'll see a dull orange dot. I have watched solar eclipses thru it!!! :angel

Archived