Anti-Gaffiti Films

I am thinking about also offering anti-graffiti films to my solar film business. I know I could call my rep instead of asking you all here, but I am looking for a non salesman answer to some questions. Can you pretty much install it to any nonporous surface (tables, bathroom stalls, metal, glass, and etc..)? Does it install just like a solar film? Easy to market to potential customers? Any other tips welcomed before I dive in. Thanks!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
ive never installed on anything but glass.

why the heck would you install on tables, metals, etcetc when you can find lots of other leads in your town. downtowns where vandalism is know would be a good start. :dunno

Come on TINT don't be so close-minded here. :dunno

It works great on stainless steel, mirrors, and some other surfaces too... Think of all of the SS surfaces out there that get scratched up. :dunno

Come on TINT don't be so close-minded here. :lol2

It works great on stainless steel, mirrors, and some other surfaces too... Think of all of the SS surfaces out there that get scratched up. :angel

likle I said , I've never installed it on anything but glass. :lol2:lol2

Somehow I think it may be a big hit with restaurant managers wanting to protect their bathroom stalls and mirrors against scratching or graffiti. Especially fast food places. Also why not protect elevator doors or anywhere else you were tempted to leave your mark back in your younger mischievous days. I think I am going to look into it more and see what happens. The solar thing has slowed up here in the north, gotta do something until that sun comes back out.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I do alot of mirrors with it for theatres and such fast food is another good one, haven't tried it on stainless, but don't see why it wouldn't work :angel

Guest vclimber
Somehow I think it may be a big hit with restaurant managers wanting to protect their bathroom stalls and mirrors against scratching or graffiti. Especially fast food places. Also why not protect elevator doors or anywhere else you were tempted to leave your mark back in your younger mischievous days. I think I am going to look into it more and see what happens. The solar thing has slowed up here in the north, gotta do something until that sun comes back out.

:angel

Archived