dumb customers

Guest olletsoc

Guest olletsoc

lol. I tinted a 97 town car the other day for used cars. it came out great and was delivered to the customer. yesterday he comes back complaining about "spots". I get called over to look at them and what is it?

tree sap on the OUTSIDE.

:lol2:angel:lol2

Guest Tintbds
lol. I tinted a 97 town car the other day for used cars. it came out great and was delivered to the customer. yesterday he comes back complaining about "spots". I get called over to look at them and what is it?

tree sap on the OUTSIDE.

Very cute. :lol2

Guest Tintin' Magician
:angel I love it!!!!!! Flat glass is the best though........why is the bottom window darker than the top??? "Um, yeah, that's because of your screen ma'am. Have a great day....."

tree sap on the OUTSIDE.

:lol2 good one,

he'll be back in a week complaining about bird shiz!

Reminds me of a story I forgot to relay here... got a call from a dealer I do work for all pizzed at me ..I got a couple of "bubbles" in the tint , wants it fixed , no problem I'm thinking :dunno happens..I've done over 300 cars for them without a single redo so I go there to check it out and guess what it is??

Someone on their end got sloppy with the etching creme to make the VIN etching numbers on the OUTSIDE of the windows. :thumb

Archived