Dr Phil kicks guest off his show!!

Guest outkast tinter

Sorry but I have to totally disagree with you on this one! What Dr Phil has does can be hurtful at times however he has also helped many. I am not a huge fan of his. Some of the stuff he does is absurd.

However, what that dumbass does is just hurtful! Period. He degrades human life at any cost, be it physical or mental!

There is no comparison between the two! None! And I believe by trying to compare the two makes the bumfight guy easier to accept. Makes people feel better about themselves for enjoying watching what he does.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry but I have to totally disagree with you on this one! What Dr Phil has does can be hurtful at times however he has also helped many. I am not a huge fan of his. Some of the stuff he does is absurd.

However, what that dumbass does is just hurtful! Period. He degrades human life at any cost, be it physical or mental!

There is no comparison between the two! None! And I believe by trying to compare the two makes the bumfight guy easier to accept. Makes people feel better about themselves for enjoying watching what he does.

I'll take your word for it. I've only seen about 5 minutes of the "doctor" Phil show, I'm assuming it's like that Gerry whatever show? :eyebrows

For the most part..I'm with TTC on this one (not to gang up on you TD) :thumb

I' mnot a bit fan of Phil either , but at the end of the day , after exploiting of guests is done, people are helped , or attempted to be helped at the end of the day as Phil gets rich, no different then the rest of the talk show hosts I guess.

This other guy is taking many of our basic human need to see others get hurt to make ourselves feel better about ourselves and getting rich due to exploiting the people who fell victim to today's, disease and social issues we have who are desperate enough to entertain us (if that's what you want to call it )

I know many will find this humorous (that's why this guy is rich) , for me, to be honest, it brings a tear to my eye thinking of how someone could sink low enough to exploit the homeless in such a way..lets just film abandoned animals getting beat while we are at it ..I'm sure there is a market for that as well :eyebrows

Very sad indeed. It is really time we as a society stand up against such horrific acts of human indignity! As well as stand up against animal cruelty (people profit from it as well already TW).

It makes me ill that anyone can find humor in any of it!

Oh and for the record. I was homeless when I was a teenager. It is a horrible circumstance to be in. It is shameful in itself and for someone to make light of it or to add insult to it is disgusting!

So it's not like the Gerry Springer show? My mistake :eyebrows

If that guy showed up on the Springer show, Jerry would have had a statue made in his honor and worshipped it and given him a producer of the year award :thumb

:nono

Oh and for the record. I was homeless when I was a teenager. It is a horrible circumstance to be in.

I did not know this V !

Great emotional insight you would have where most could only imagine .

Glad you pulled through what would have been a difficult time to become the person you are :eyebrows

Guest tintman AZ
I am sorry but there is a huge difference! Yes Dr Phil profits from others misfortune, I agree with that. However, Dr Phil does not encorage or pay anyone to physically hurt another human!

Amen, err I mean Right On.

Archived