chiko unique whips tinter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CJ Shades

That dude freeeeekin sucks!! I would have fired his sorry ass the second he threw his spray bottle down right next to that orange lambo. If your gonna have a fit because you shrunk the film the wrong direction, don't do it next to an 07 lambo!!! Then he had to sit down and pout about his own retarded mess up. I watch as many episodes as I can and he is a fukin joke! The worse player on the unique team by far. I laughed my ass off when he couldn't put a freekin wheel on a SUV. He was kick'n it and sweating his ass off and about crying. I would love to see his work up close. Im sure it's dirty as hell.

the dude is a complete tool!

Guest Sprinter
haha 1 pieece hey. I had no idea. yah I bet he is over paid. and im not bashing neone who removes panels or anything but it looks like he takes panels off of all of those high end cars, if he busts something, he probably keeps it on the DL. even I take panels off of sooooome cars rarely but damn, he doesnt look like the kinda guy I would want taking a penal off on a high end car. sorry lol. and I bet he is very over paid for his work hah.

please the stereo guys have the panels removed to pull wires and hook up speakers you really think the shop manager would allow the tinter to remove all that stuff.

Guest CJ Shades

I just tried to post something on his picture on the Unique hwips myspace page and it said the user requires all comments to be approved. I flamed his sorry ass so I'm sure it won't get posted.

That dude freeeeekin sucks!! I would have fired his sorry ass the second he threw his spray bottle down right next to that orange lambo. If your gonna have a fit because you shrunk the film the wrong direction, don't do it next to an 07 lambo!!! Then he had to sit down and pout about his own retarded mess up. I watch as many episodes as I can and he is a fukin joke! The worse player on the unique team by far. I laughed my ass off when he couldn't put a freekin wheel on a SUV. He was kick'n it and sweating his ass off and about crying. I would love to see his work up close. Im sure it's dirty as hell.

the dude is a complete tool!

I have heard the same shocking things from clients who are entertained by this show, but It does make us tinters question the worst player on the team.... could send the wrong signal to the general public about the pro tinter..Keep up the good work U/A!!... I'm a car reality T.V.STAR myself looking for a gig. :thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

You know, wheather it takes Chico 10 minutes or 10 hours, 11 feet or 111 feet, to complete a car to a high standard that I'm sure that Will an Reme demand for those high end customers, makes him o.k. in my book. Shoot, we have all had our moments in front of someone at one time or another, he just happens to be in front of a camera during his. Let's all give him a break, I've personally seen alot worse than him- how bout you?

You know, wheather it takes Chico 10 minutes or 10 hours, 11 feet or 111 feet, to complete a car to a high standard that I'm sure that Will an Reme demand for those high end customers, makes him o.k. in my book. Shoot, we have all had our moments in front of someone at one time or another, he just happens to be in front of a camera during his. Let's all give him a break, I've personally seen alot worse than him- how bout you?

alot worse as yourself you mean? :thumb

Archived