new tint supplier needed

Guest fimmo

I hope so leo,bill's prices seemed very good and when I get some film to work with and if its good enough I'll change to dartzfilmz.

used to feel good always mentioning suntek or johnsons but to be brutally honest,customers nowadasy only want tinted windows,most dont care who made the stuff.

so I'm open to use anyone or any supplier who suits what I need!

honest,customers nowadasy only want tinted windows,most dont care who made the stuff.

----------

That's reality of our dayZ.

Did Bill told You funny story happened some weeks ago in London?

I ordered some Stoly bottle as it is made some 800 meters from my office.

How big was our surprise when we read: Bottled in Southampton :sign

Billy was also :sign But anycase Vodka was nice....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honest,customers nowadasy only want tinted windows,most dont care who made the stuff.

----------

That's reality of our dayZ.

Did Bill told You funny story happened some weeks ago in London?

I ordered some Stoly bottle as it is made some 800 meters from my office.

How big was our surprise when we read: Bottled in Southampton :bottle

Billy was also :duck But anycase Vodka was nice....

I find this place 'Stoly' down dock gate 10, seems we are also making barcardi rum in southampton! :thumb

Hey Barry, I have sent the film samples we talked about, please allow for christmas post. this is already causing me some problems. But films are on route :coffee

Fimmo

Let me know how it goes with the dartz, have had a couple of samples from bill but found the film quite thin.

Davy at Diamond was saying he got some and some appeared thicker than other, dont know if this is down to the vlt, ie lighter film is thinner or vice versa.

The dartz stuff looked good on a sample glass I had but I personally felt it too thin.

Bob

:spit:rollin:spit

You will be happy :rollin

well thats a full week and nothing from bill yet??I know its xams but the post isnt that held up.

dissapointed at the moment,as I will definetly be changing to a new supplier in the next two weeks and so far anglian have been on the ball with samples and even sending a roll of film,madico sent the prices and small sample books quick enough but no call back to ask how I got on and even though I received a tube of samples I still have no idea who they are from?

been told twice that some tint etc is on its way from bill but still nothing??

Guest Diamond Tints

Dartz stuff looks nice and very good price as well only thing is the single ply :hmmm so leo start sending over the double ply and you will have better sales in the UK as this is the only thing that would hold me back from placing another order with billy :?

The other thing is if all the films could be produced maybe about 5% lighter throughout the range

Did you get my Pm fimmo :?

Dartz stuff looks nice and very good price as well only thing is the single ply :hug so leo start sending over the double ply and you will have better sales in the UK as this is the only thing that would hold me back from placing another order with billy :ohcrap

The other thing is if all the films could be produced maybe about 5% lighter throughout the range

Did you get my Pm fimmo :thumb

I have 2 ply and 3 ply on stock. Ask Billy - he have some samples....I don't know but people love 1 ply.....But no problem with 2 or 3....

Guest shrink king

Hello there yet another angry customer annoyed with a certain company based in nottigham which we wont name!!!!! I do how ever have the answer to your problem having been tinting for years my self and trying all the different brands under the sun I have stayed faithfull to the suntek hp series and would never use any other film"!!! I have been supplying companys in the south of england with suntek for some time now and having experienced the same crap and un reliable service from a certain company I am now the largest growing supplier of suntek in the uk importing massive amounts from the usa. running my own sucessful tint bussiness in the south east I fully understand it is un acceptable to be out of stock of any shade esppecially the most popular ones!!!!!!. this is because the uk suppliers main business is to vinyl sign writing company and supplying automotive window films is a sideline hence the undedicated crap and unreliable service!! I can save u plenty of money as my prices are a lot cheaper so if u are interested then drop me an e-mail. and ill call u for a chat.

cheers jonathan.

Guest shrink king

No other film on the market shrinks as well as suntek on rear screens ive tried them all and as for madico found it has a blue purple tinge to it and stop using it years ago and know the boys down at stockfilms are uptight and wont do u any favours on the price!!!!!!!!! as I replied to bob im importing massive amounts of suntek from the usa so if ur interested drop me an email.

shrink king.

Archived