3M crystalline.

Guest IBtintn

Guest IBtintn

we started using this product not to long ago and I was having problems with its shrink ability. as with another film that I have used with nano technology it just doesnt seem to want to shrink as well as other films ive used in the past. nature of the technology? maybe. but I know theres got to be a trick.. almost every time I shrink out a back glass these white lines shoot up from the edge . it feels and looks like a crease but worse.. anybody else using this with some advise? :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tom Cat

I have used it a little bit with decent results. Shrinking the backglass is kind of a bitch cuz you cant get ANY creases while heating it (I've never had good results trying to heat anything out of the film). I have found that the way to do it is just to be very patient. What do your customers think of the film?

Guest IBtintn

just to clarify, I'm not creasing the film, as I'm heating it when I get towards the edge a white line shoots up in from th edge as if the liner seperates and it burns a line in the film. except I'm barely heating it, its so random and so frustrating.. I was pretty pumped about it and now I want to send it back!!! I mean come on why would you distribute a film that we have to charge so much for to make anything on it knowing that it doesn't shrink for $|-|17! and more than that their promo email to us stated that it was 'easy to heat shrink' , I'm sorry but what the hell!!?

just to clarify, I'm not creasing the film, as I'm heating it when I get towards the edge a white line shoots up in from th edge as if the liner seperates and it burns a line in the film. except I'm barely heating it, its so random and so frustrating.. I was pretty pumped about it and now I want to send it back!!! I mean come on why would you distribute a film that we have to charge so much for to make anything on it knowing that it doesn't shrink for $|-|17! and more than that their promo email to us stated that it was 'easy to heat shrink' , I'm sorry but what the hell!!?

Said the same thing,send it back... ,1: FLIP LINER TO THE GLASS,2: SHRINK FILM SIDE FACING YOU, 3;HOLD HEAT GUNS[2] ON HIGH /FURTHER AWAY THAN NORMAL [HP LULU].4: LESS POWDER. 5: VIDEO SOON ... The sh8t looks insane in 70%. so is the $$$..........Try this and you may change your mind.... :thumb

Archived