For a Noob, I sure get the challenging requests!

Guest cherasia

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherasia
lets have her prove it then. :lol2

LOL! Ok, picture this.... I look kinda like Cousin It but a little fatter! *GRIN*

Shauna

What do you say we take the 'Shwang' out of Shauna, gents? :beer

SCHWANG? Been watching too many reruns of Wayne's World???

This is bull$heet, The sharks turn into guppies when they think there is a "hot chick" asking the stupid obvious questions. Where are the "ask your dealer rep"...."you should know this stuff before running your own business" , "do a forum search under stupid questions answered a 100 times" or any other of the many sarcastic comments we make to the so called nubes that are too lazy to search the forum first. whew! Can any one tell I recently gave up the nicotine and trying to reduce the caffiene intake? Happy Hanukka Beeautches....lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
This is bull$heet, The sharks turn into guppies when they think there is a "hot chick" asking the stupid obvious questions. Where are the "ask your dealer rep"...."you should know this stuff before running your own business" , "do a forum search under stupid questions answered a 100 times" or any other of the many sarcastic comments we make to the so called nubes that are too lazy to search the forum first. whew! Can any one tell I recently gave up the nicotine and trying to reduce the caffiene intake? Happy Hanukka Beeautches....lol

The best answer I can give you for that would be when Shauna first came onto the board, she introduced herself NICELY and addmitted she was a noobe and got thrown into her job.

She has been very nice in asking her questions, not asking "can I tint my windshield, put 2 layers of 15 on my doors" etc etc etc etc if you would have done a search in introductions you would have known this or don't you know how to do a search or are you just too lazy?!?!?!?!?!? :lol:beer:beer

Happy Hanukka dude :lol2

Guest cherasia
The best answer I can give you for that would be when Shauna first came onto the board, she introduced herself NICELY and addmitted she was a noobe and got thrown into her job.

She has been very nice in asking her questions, not asking "can I tint my windshield, put 2 layers of 15 on my doors" etc etc etc etc if you would have done a search in introductions you would have known this or don't you know how to do a search or are you just too lazy?!?!?!?!?!? :rollin:lol2:lol2

Happy Hanukka dude :rollin

*BLUSH* Thank you, Tintman!

Shauna

Guest cherasia

AAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!

There is NO way to tint these windows. I drew sort of a replica and uploaded the file, it's in WORD format. The window looks to be an equilateral triangle - A-frame - type window. Approximately 38' x 38' BUT.... is comprised of a lot of smaller windows of varying sizes and glass colors. The glass is textured, several different kinds of textures. The glass is old, from the early 50's. A few of the panes are cracked/fractured. The frames are deep-set - approximately 4" deep on all sides. I couldn't even tell you what was holding them in. Some sort of tarry black stuff on the outside of the panes.

I told them there was absolutely no way I would film those windows. I am exploring the mylar blind alternative.

Soo..... I"m going to re-post this over in blinds.

Church.replica.doc

Shes a chick-nuff said! :thumb:dunno

Archived