What have you learned here?

Guest CJ Shades
I like MDogs soap shrink... :thumb

:spit

Werd to the tint terrorist!!

I use to subject myself to liver cancer by using dryer sheets. mdog saved my life! I gotta go, I'm getting teary eyed....

Of yeah, I learned a bunch about goats myself....and I'm gettin horny, now I really gotta go

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ
I've learned that the best support for what I'm learning is going to be found here. I want to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to give me pointers relating to the problems I have encountered as a newbie. You absolutely have my heartfelt thanks.

Shauna

Glad we could help.

I learned EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION...

But only mine matters.

Just Kidding!

Guest cherasia
I learned that it is interesting what intallers think about films and manufactures. I also learned that only a few contribute to the site and are usually the ones that relpy. Sometimes I wonder how some of you get any work done. :thumb

\

Well Bill,

Since I have a multitude of responsibilities, including marketing - which entails cold-calling, and given that I am a multi-tasking sort of gal, I, for one manage to get some posts in and ask for help while waiting for somone to pick up on the other end. Too bad I can't do beers at the same time... now there's an idea. :thumb

did you run out of post it notes

after you make one for yourself

will you please make me one -remember to put Capt Sunguard on ignore :thumb

at least he isn't capt awkward silence anymore :thumb

and yes I'm out of post it notes

Guest filmdit
\

Well Bill,

Since I have a multitude of responsibilities, including marketing - which entails cold-calling, and given that I am a multi-tasking sort of gal, I, for one manage to get some posts in and ask for help while waiting for somone to pick up on the other end. Too bad I can't do beers at the same time... now there's an idea. :thumb

Nothin' like a multi-taskin' show off!

Could someone please get this woman a beer! :thumb

Archived