Silverado SS

Guest HeatShrunkSS

Guest Pancho The Etcher
The extension .ai ? How big would they need to be? I don't think it would be a problem for me to allow you to upload a few as long as they are legal to share.

The AI file is only 26 KB. I want to share the SIlverado SS logo. That is already ready to cut in a plotter.

Pancho the Etcher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HeatShrunkSS
Why do you need to clean it for?

the PDF attachment is a vector file that you can work import on Flexi, Illustrator and Corel. It is ready to be cut. If you need a AI file format instead, just give me your e-mail. I have tried again to upload it but it won't let me, it is only 26KB.

Pancho the Etcher

I'm talking about the one that I've attached.......the one that I took from my truck and did last night.

Yours does not need to be cleaned, you're right, it is ready to cut. However, the one I made from the real SS Silverado logo is not ready to cut, still a few shaky lines.

I'm talking about the one that I've attached.......the one that I took from my truck and did last night.

Yours does not need to be cleaned, you're right, it is ready to cut. However, the one I made from the real SS Silverado logo is not ready to cut, still a few shaky lines.

A few!!!???? :thumb

Keep pluggin dood.....:thumb

Archived