National ID card

This country is so screwed up it makes me sick.

In america, you cross illegally, you get free insurance, housing, food, jobs, benefits for being a minority, etc.

Our military chases ghosts and spends 400 billion dollars fuking with a country that should of just been left alone, all the while mother nature has destroyed one of our most unique cities in our nation and no one thought that maybe that money could of really put a dent in putting New Orleans back together.

Canada is looking better and better every time I turn on the news.

Man, I feel your pain.

I have two autistic children, so this matters to me and is related to how screwed up were getting. On the news was a report the feds are cutting their 1mil in aid to the SC schools for autism classes. Yet, they are spending 53mil to refurbish the USS Intrepid. Where are our priorities? Im ex navy, salvage that boat and give the savings to those who need them.

But at the same time, we can afford to build schools and homes in a country overseas that could careless for freedom and refuses to fight for it, we pay for our government to support and defend us first, remember that in the next quarter when our taxes are due again.

Guest nautiboi73
And another thing...you don't need a national ID card to find illegal aliens... think about it for a second...they can get welfare, go to school, get drivers licenses and bank accounts...the government could simply stop doing these things and the illegal alien problem would go away overnight. They ARE NOT INTERESTED in solving the illegal alien problem, and even if they were, an ID card is not the solution.

:lol2

I think it would be a good idea because then TINT would be exported and more bandwith would be freed up on this site :beer

:lol2

Archived