Shocking?!?!

Guest Tom Cat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
it was in colorado, damn climber y u doin jobs that cheap man.

jobs for that price all the time down here. Thats about all the market will allow in these parts.

:beer Wanna come out and install for me? I'll pay you a fair wage. :lol2

I have lost a few big jobs in theyears I have been bidding big jobs....they "say" it is price and they must go cheapest....I think..well know one for sure it was a pay off to someone....didnt matter what the price was I bid the other was getting it ccause he is greasing palms.....guess that is how it works in the big city....I dont play that way...

Guest Tom Cat

I have no idea what the type of film is, but I did some quick math, and they are basically not going to make jack, even at 1.00/sq for materials. They also have to pay Davis Bacon wages, which there isn't an entry under for tinting, so they were using the glazier rate of $25/hour, so basically they are going to be paying at least $200 per day for 1 installer! :thumb

Guest Tom Cat
I have lost a few big jobs in theyears I have been bidding big jobs....they "say" it is price and they must go cheapest....I think..well know one for sure it was a pay off to someone....didnt matter what the price was I bid the other was getting it ccause he is greasing palms.....guess that is how it works in the big city....I dont play that way...

The way I figure is I'm not going to bust my ass and give a job away. Hats off to you for sticking to your guns. :thumb

Archived