Shocking?!?!

Guest Tom Cat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmdit
Yeah but thats the way she likes it... so thats the way she gets it :lol2

Had an attendee of one of my classes carry himself in much the same way; I.e., always had a response to something going on and always of a sexual nature. One day we all (the class) went to lunch in town and on the way back their was a jogger running down the road as we headed back to campus. As we passed, Billy, the person of this discussion was driving behind my car and all in the car were hootin' and whistlin' at Roberta jogging. Billy even went as far as to hang out the driver window to give a yell and honk the horn. :thumb

I commented to the passengers of my car that it appeared Billy really liked Roberta. Arriving on campus we all climbed out of the car for another afternoon of tint training, but before going in, we all had to rib Billy about his new found love. I asked if he would be interested in a hook up with Roberta... He jumped at the chance and said, he!! yeah, can you do that for me! I said, "Sure, Roberta is very popular and can be seen jogging all the time in those skimpy little shorts with breasts a bouncin to and fro, but... I got to warn ya' Roberta graduated high school, Robert!" :thumb:thumb:lol2

Archived