Best HP to match factory tints

Guest chip01

As described in relation to my earlier post. I have looked at suntek hp but buying in 60" cut 36 / 24 is going to be stock problem for us as we mostly use 24".

I have been using solar gard HP but is really reflective especially on x5, range rovers etc. What can you guys recommend, to suit and match up.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As described in relation to my earlier post. I have looked at suntek hp but buying in 60" cut 36 / 24 is going to be stock problem for us as we mostly use 24".

I have been using solar gard HP but is really reflective especially on x5, range rovers etc. What can you guys recommend, to suit and match up.

why not just buy the 24" x 100 if your not going to use the 36 :rollin

thats only the suntek distrib, but thats what I wanted to really buy. Just a pain with the roll size though. As I say I have been using solar gard hp charc but you know how reflective that is, also can look quite green.

thats only the suntek distrib, but thats what I wanted to really buy. Just a pain with the roll size though. As I say I have been using solar gard hp charc but you know how reflective that is, also can look quite green.

Hang in there

As far as Suntek goes I like the HP 35,30 and 20 to come close to matching up. I

use whatevers legal. If you can get your hands on global or Omega Plus they are also a close match.

Which factory vehicles are you trying to match most of the time :rollin

I do a lot of range rover's, x5s. I used to use the NR line from solargard but it was to thin really so I went for the hp but just to refective

:rollin I'm not familiar with range rovers here in the sticks, but the Suntek is one of the least reflective HP films Ive tried

good luck :rollin

Archived