NBA fight

Guest Tintin' Magician

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintchick

I dislike the NBA for this very reason, bunch of ignorant thugs, they dont realize kids are in the stand watching them act like fools :banned they should kick them out of the NBA,but of course they wont

I dislike the NBA for this very reason, bunch of ignorant thugs, they dont realize kids are in the stand watching them act like fools :chick they should kick them out of the NBA,but of course they wont

add to that the money they make for acting like this and it makes it even more pathetic.

What a chickenchitt Carmelo was :banned

yea, over there years NBA has gotten some "off the streets" players whom cant handle they're attitude, to much pride and to much money is given to them. I still miss the old school like MJ, barkley, ewing, magic, I remember watching bball when I was younger, made me want to play bball in high school cause they set a good example. these clowns now adays I doubt they compare to before.

Guest nautiboi73

it is funny to see the comments about this like " bunch of ignorant thugs" and not take in to consideration everything. Yea they make a boat load of money but that is their job, to entertain the masses with a game. so I guess all entertainer or anyone in the spot light should get thrown off the planet for fvcking up. Bye Mel (Gibson), Kramer, and well everyone who is Human.

that fight was just wrong and uncalled for true but when you have so much passion and heart and loyalty for your team and the game things can go array.

and the game is not what it used to be, but in part for those great players who made the game as big and appleaing as it is.

But I guess fighting in hockey is ok since you only go to the penalty box.

Guest tintman AZ
it is funny to see the comments about this like " bunch of ignorant thugs" and not take in to consideration everything. Yea they make a boat load of money but that is their job, to entertain the masses with a game. so I guess all entertainer or anyone in the spot light should get thrown off the planet for fvcking up. Bye Mel (Gibson), Kramer, and well everyone who is Human.

that fight was just wrong and uncalled for true but when you have so much passion and heart and loyalty for your team and the game things can go array.

and the game is not what it used to be, but in part for those great players who made the game as big and appleaing as it is.

But I guess fighting in hockey is ok since you only go to the penalty box.

I agree completely. Like I just posted in another thread

TO = 1 Game suspension from playoffs.

Carmello Anthony = 15 Game suspension.

Other Knicks & Nuggets = Many Game suspension

Another thing that ticks me off is the Fans. There is just no way they should be allowed to just yell obscenities from their courtside seats just because payed the price for their seats. Much like hecklers at Comedy Clubs. Manners have definitely changed in the last 50 years.

Archived