NBA fight

Guest Tintin' Magician

Guest Tintin' Magician

I know that they shouldn't of fought, but at the same time you can easily get caught up in the game. I mean, you don't see it in the clip I posted, but he didn't just foul that guy, he could of broke his neck. There's no need to have somebody in a headlock in basketball, extreme fouls will lead to extreme behavoir and I don't blame Melo for what he did. That's no reason to call him a thug, he's probably one of the nicest guys in basketball today. What he did was defend a team mate and even though he wasn't under attack at the time, he was still defending his boy. It was not a sucker punch, they were face to face and he should be reprimanded for his actions, but he shouldn't be labeled a trouble maker or a thug over one incident.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ
I know that they shouldn't of fought, but at the same time you can easily get caught up in the game. I mean, you don't see it in the clip I posted, but he didn't just foul that guy, he could of broke his neck. There's no need to have somebody in a headlock in basketball, extreme fouls will lead to extreme behavoir and I don't blame Melo for what he did. That's no reason to call him a thug, he's probably one of the nicest guys in basketball today. What he did was defend a team mate and even though he wasn't under attack at the time, he was still defending his boy. It was not a sucker punch, they were face to face and he should be reprimanded for his actions, but he shouldn't be labeled a trouble maker or a thug over one incident.

I agree Melo seems like a heck of a good guy, and the guy got fouled way to hard. But thats why you have Refs. What they did was just like being their own vigilantes. While it may seem just, unfortunately we just can't do that.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
That's no reason to call him a thug, he's probably one of the nicest guys in basketball today. What he did was defend a team mate and even though he wasn't under attack at the time, he was still defending his boy. It was not a sucker punch, they were face to face and he should be reprimanded for his actions, but he shouldn't be labeled a trouble maker or a thug over one incident.

I have to respectfuly disagree, wasn't he caught on tape in a Dr*g deal? I might have the wrong player in mind, but I would swear it was Carmelo :lol2 and as far as that not being a sucker punch how do you figure that, when he walks up SWINGS then runs away :lol2 thats sucker all day every day if not a sucker punch then when he did it he would have stood there and gone toe to toe with the guy he hit JMO

:lol2 but then again what do I know :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Well I was listining to Jim Rome this morning on the radio, and sometimes you can never tell if he is serious or not, but he was saying that he (Carmelo) was just starting to get his image cleared up after the whole getting caught with a Dr*g dealer on dvd :beer and honestly don't watch that much NBA to really know

Guest Tintin' Magician

Yeah, :beer I've never heard of that before, but you never know. :lol2 He grew up in B-More so it is possible, but that's not something that happened within the last few years, maybe in high school........... :lol2

Guest Tintin' Magician
:beer M'kay, so he was IN a dvd that had somebody smoking weed?! :lol2 Wooopty dooo Bazzle, he wasn't smokin', he didn't talk about killing people, he didn't know what was being taped and what it was being used for...............I just don't see the relevance here. I'm not trying to blast anyone here, or start any drama, but Honestly, who throws a shoe?

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:dunno M'kay, so he was IN a dvd that had somebody smoking weed?! :beach Wooopty dooo Bazzle, he wasn't smokin', he didn't talk about killing people, he didn't know what was being taped and what it was being used for...............I just don't see the relevance here. I'm not trying to blast anyone here, or start any drama, but Honestly, who throws a shoe?

No No No no drama, as I said earlier I didn't know if it was him or not, I was just repeating what I heard on Jim Rome this morning, and they were talking about killing people in the dvd not smokin tweeds and for a "star" to say he threw an Olymic medal in the lake :lol2 , guess I am just getting old,I grew up in an era when a star was just that someone who took pride in what he does :dunno

and as I said in another post I don't watch enough basketball to care :dunno

:dunno

Guest Tintin' Magician
No No No no drama, as I said earlier I didn't know if it was him or not, I was just repeating what I heard on Jim Rome this morning, and they were talking about killing people in the dvd not smokin tweeds

and as I said in another post I don't watch enough basketball to care :beach

:dunno

That's not directed at you, dog. It's just frustrating that's all. :dunno

Archived