No more Rif Raff for me!

jj

I just scored the contract for the BMW dealership in my area!! Better money and conditions with plenty of work too! Im chuffed to read that most of the new ones are a cake walk. So its goodbye Ford you :thumb heads hello to my new posh mates. As long as I dont have to deal with the owners of said vehicles everything will be apples :lol6:lol6:lol6

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just scored the contract for the BMW dealership in my area!! Better money and conditions with plenty of work too! Im chuffed to read that most of the new ones are a cake walk. So its goodbye Ford you :thumb heads hello to my new posh mates. As long as I dont have to deal with the owners of said vehicles everything will be apples :lol6:lol6:lol6

I have yet to run into a newer BMW in the last few years that was hard, let alone even a challenge.

And yeah, dodge the owners of these cars. It doesn't matter if they buy a 92 325i, they still think they are high class and snub everyone in their way.

Guest Tom Cat

Glad to hear you are getting away from the fords :dunno

The lower end customers are usually the worst, seeing as they are now a thousand-aire and can afford the lowest end BMW :thumb :thumb . Most of the higher end ones that I've done, the owners were actually really nice.

BMW's are easy money :lol2

I just scored the contract for the BMW dealership in my area!! Better money and conditions with plenty of work too! Im chuffed to read that most of the new ones are a cake walk. So its goodbye Ford you :dunno heads hello to my new posh mates. As long as I dont have to deal with the owners of said vehicles everything will be apples :lol2:thumb:DD

Good for you man, Take your time and try not to get frustrated with sales and service departments.

They may want you at the same time... :hmmm

Good Luck... :thumb

:hmmm

Guest outkast tinter

So True! I had a guy bring me a 73 2002 tii, and you would have thought he brought me a new 760 with the "Be Carefuls" he was spewing. Dude, it was a $7900 car in 73 :sign

Archived