Buddy rollin his jeep

Guest tintman AZ

Guest tintman AZ

Seeing all these videos on here just reminded me of this one I have from my personal file. And yes you won't be the first to say you shouldn't stick your leg out like that! And yes he was extremely lucky he brought it in just in time. We make an annual club run up to Moab, Utah (about 8 hrs. away). This happened maybe about 3 yrs. ago. I rolled mine the year before on the same trail. (Golden Spike). Fortunately mines not on video. But no we don't make a habit of this. (We may have laid them on there sides a few times but thats nothing). But its amazing how fast it goes from under control to out of control. One second according to the video. Needless to say at that time he had a huge axle wrap problem. On the humorous side he said to my son who did the video "here hold my drink for me". (at least I thought it was humorous).

P.S. Hope this works, I've never done a video attachment yet.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ

Heck I don't know how to downsize it so I guess you'll have to do it manually. :thumb Sorry

URL=http://www.zshare.net/video/joel-rolling-wmv-zak.html]joel rolling.wmv - 0.83MB[/url]

I hope that works.

Guest tintman AZ
Heck I don't know how to downsize it so I guess you'll have to do it manually. :thumb Sorry

URL=http://www.zshare.net/video/joel-rolling-wmv-zak.html]joel rolling.wmv - 0.83MB[/url]

I hope that works.

OK I see that doesn't work. Any suggestions!!!

Guest Tintin' Magician

Damn, that sucks! I rolled my pop's jeep when I was 17........'84 CJ-7 with a 350 in it sittin' up 4" with 33 12.50 BFG's. That beast would haul ass! The rear end locked up when I was on my home first thing in the morning and it slid off into the grass at about 50-55........ it flipped 4 times side to side and I think god for seat belts. Fortunatley there was a cop sitting right there clocking people and he came over and cut me outta my seat belt. I walked away from it w/o nothing broken, but quite a few cuts and bruises and alot respect for vehicular maintenance.

Guest Tintin' Magician
Ah, to the rescue, your the MAN. Now how did you do that?

On the toolbar where it has the different fonts, it has an insert link button where you can copy and paste the link. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so my explanation will probably confuse you more than help you. Someone will post the correct way, with the proper names though, I'm sure. It took 45 minutes and a half a pack of cigarettes just to figure how to post my nba link though! :thumb

Guest Tintin' Magician
Ouch, rolling it going that fast would be scary.

O yeah, I'm sure my heart stopped for a second, but I don't remember the roll :thumb .........I remember hearing the tires lock up on the pavement and starting to slide, that's it! I only know how many times I flipped because of the cop, he saw the whole thing.

Archived