Buddy rollin his jeep

Guest tintman AZ

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ
Did he install a cage in that thing after that? :sign

Actually he aftermarket Bolt in cage that happened to buckle right where they punch out the company letters. But he had no windshield. The windshield makes it stronger. We know cause I tested it the year before. w/windshield and stock roll bar. (see pic & don't ask who the old chubby guy is. And believe me its a forced smile). We both did it about 12:00 on a Sat. (a yr apart) staying till Tues. each time. Ruined my weekend when I did it. But diehard that he is, we got his into town before 5:00. This guy said he could have a real roll cage in it by 12:00 the next day. So we picked it up and headed out to do one of the nastiest trails there at that time (Pritchett Canyon) at 2:00 got back to camp cold and wet about 11:00. But man it was FUN!

yea, stickin his leg out looks like pure reflex....Im willing to bet it was reflex that brought it back in too! :sign

I bet your right on that one post-14304-1166590875.jpg

Too bad that spotter wasn't closer. When they start to go over like that, you can sometimes grab them and stop the vehicles momentum enough to put it back on all 4's, maybe not in that case though.

And yeah, that roll cage is fuking crap. That was just a little roll over, it shouldn't of even stressed it, let alone crushed it :nono

Archived