clearbra

Guest santaman

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Put the money into property or something and forget about clear bras.

Total waste of money.

Bin there , done it and lost money.

Ask yourself this

Why would someone pay ?450 for a clear bra when it dont cover the whole area and they could get it resprayed for less b4 they come to sell it.

wow! such a buzz kill :nono because then the car has been painted and it is not "factory" paint anymore :lol2 matters to some people and some dealers as far as trade in value :lol2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
Put the money into property or something and forget about clear bras.

Total waste of money.

Bin there , done it and lost money.

Ask yourself this

Why would someone pay ?450 for a clear bra when it dont cover the whole area and they could get it resprayed for less b4 they come to sell it.

I 100% agree, put over ?12000 into this and it flopped big time :lol2:lol2:nono

Save your cash as it all sounds good, but its crap in my own opinion

I am about to start with a clearbra business and befor I sink $30000 into it I would love to ask a few questions if you dont mind.

Is there any type of training available from a manufacturer?

The machine that cuts the film, can it be portable or will it have to be mounted in one place?

Have any of you had any experience with this product ?

lot of questions for a newbi huh...

Listen Nubee, don't let any one dissway you from PPF. If you don't have the clients who race their lease Porches on the weekend, figure that I see folks dish more money to PPF the rear impact area of a new commuter :thumb box than the majority of tinters get to tint a new Altima w/ hp metal film. Not bad for 20 min's & a scrap of waste Clearshield / Scotchgard PPF... building the awareness of this service in your area will require some time though...also it's an advantage to have window film or Scotchcal experience in your background to master this field & a strong stomach

Why put $30000 into something you have no experience with? Start with buying precut kits and teach yourself how to do it. The companies that sell the film have training, and everything you need to get started, try it out before you invest so much money. It's not as easy as it looks and you will need a Plotter, the software..not just one you'll need at least two programs , the film, tools and a lot of patience. Right now the PPF market is slow, not many people know about PPF or want to spend the money for it. So save your money and start small if it's something you want to do.

I agree its not as eazy as it looks... :lol2 Its like tinting...looks real eazy, till you do it. :beer

I have never used a pre-cut. everything I do is bulk roll and free hand cut. Thats how I learned.

I dont think they had pre-cuts when I started... :lol2 It was a couple of years later.

:lol2

Archived