clearbra

Guest santaman

Guest santaman

First off thanks for the info from some of you..VATinterP man sounds like your smokin what you thought I was sellin,,, :thumb ..But I've owned a couple of business and have sold them and now I'am looking for something new..simple as that. :thumb

There is no one in my area doing clear bra at present. Customers have to drive over 100 miles to find a shop. I have been working with a mobile tinter for the last 6 months, He's been in business over 22 years and he suggested it to me.. He turns down at least 5 or 6 calls a week from his customers who want it now and thats with NO advert's at all..

He suggested getting input from others in the field and sent me here to you guys..

What I am really trying to decide is shop or mobile... I am leaning towards mobile simple because I do not want to get locked into a shop day after day again..

Tintzeus,, I will be in touch..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off thanks for the info from some of you..VATinterP man sounds like your smokin what you thought I was sellin,,, :rollin ..But I've owned a couple of business and have sold them and now I'am looking for something new..simple as that. :rollin

There is no one in my area doing clear bra at present. Customers have to drive over 100 miles to find a shop. I have been working with a mobile tinter for the last 6 months, He's been in business over 22 years and he suggested it to me.. He turns down at least 5 or 6 calls a week from his customers who want it now and thats with NO advert's at all..

He suggested getting input from others in the field and sent me here to you guys..

What I am really trying to decide is shop or mobile... I am leaning towards mobile simple because I do not want to get locked into a shop day after day again..

Tintzeus,, I will be in touch..

Good luck santaman, most of were just ribbin you. If its something you want to do go for it.

There ought to be a less expensive way to get in, but if not stay with the quality stuff.

I'd do both mobile and have a shop that you can work at out of the weather. Again good luck and you sound goal oriented so go for it :spit

Good luck santaman, most of were just ribbin you. If its something you want to do go for it.

There ought to be a less expensive way to get in, but if not stay with the quality stuff.

I'd do both mobile and have a shop that you can work at out of the weather. Again good luck and you sound goal oriented so go for it :spit

:rollin What he said.....^ :rollin

Guest darkdan

Mobil PPF couldn't be very easy.

You have to wash the car. Have good lighting. etc.

I did it mobil once and it sucked. Lucky the had a hose and I brought the rest of the stuff to wash the truck. Lighting was god awful horrible in there.

It also helps to be an expert sales person, this product is hard to sell , Its hard to see first off and crazy $$$ per roll to stock in all sizes :jerkit ... after a few years clients come in and ask for it, and will not drive with out it. must build the bissiness one person at a time..

:jerkit that is exactly what I wanted to say.

It's kind of like when I first moved to DE in 1990. These people didn't know anything about flat glass window film. Now 16 years later it has really picked up. Auto film was the same way. Back then I used to have to beg people to let me tint their car, after they get it done the first time they come back everytime they buy a new car. PPF is takeing the same route.

Archived