HUGE WINTER STORM

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, I like to visit the snow for about a day and then back home where its warm :nono

My Wife is supposed to fly out there on new years to help her sister finish moving stuff out of storage to Texas, keep me updated on the weather :lol2

Yo Harry, you didnt ell me about a sister -in-law in TX :lol2

where at :lol2

Just now on the news here in Dallas, folks are renting cars to get to Denver, no flights going there from Dallas.

dude where you at up there in the metroplex :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Yo Harry, you didnt ell me about a sister -in-law in TX :nono

where at :lol2

:lol2 I'm not sure, her husband is in the military, just got back from Iraq for the second time, and transfered to TX, when mama gets home, I will find out and let ya know :lol2

:thumb I'm not sure, her husband is in the military, just got back from Iraq for the second time, and transfered to TX, when mama gets home, I will find out and let ya know :thumb

dayum sure dont tell momma that the perverted dude from TD wants to know then she wont tell you. Make sure you ask her first :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
dayum sure dont tell momma that the perverted dude from TD wants to know then she wont tell you. Make sure you ask her first :beer

:beer:thumb she walked in the door then I asked then she said why then the phone rang and I was reading your response, your right good thing I asked first :nope:thumb

don't know if this is spelled right, Beauville

:thumb:nope she walked in the door then I asked then she said why then the phone rang and I was reading your response, your right good thing I asked first :thumb:lol

don't know if this is spelled right, Beauville

:beer

next :beer

Archived