Finally found a use for it !

Possible the worst film ever made :spit right there with the Titanium shvit that fades clear :rollin

Are you sending that to a tint shop in your area as a gift :rollin

I almost lost a removal fee yesterday on an old 84 dodge ram. Didn't realize it had tint until I opened the vent window and saw what was left of the color behind the rubber gasket.

It was amazingly clear. The owner said it was done 5 years ago. :spit

DIZNAHM what are you doing? trying to put a jiggrah out of bidness sending him dat papa :rollin

Oh you phuckers want to start early this morning with it being a 3 day weekend. Mdog hows the hangover. Pitchatent wishes I would leave :spit and I will for the right price :spit

I got some more of that in my shed at the house pitcha if you find a buyer. Maybe we can sell it together to the hack shop on 67 :rollin

Oh you phuckers want to start early this morning with it being a 3 day weekend. Mdog hows the hangover. Pitchatent wishes I would leave :spit and I will for the right price :lol2

I got some more of that in my shed at the house pitcha if you find a buyer. Maybe we can sell it together to the hack shop on 67 :rollin

Hey I have 2 rolls of that :spit lets put it in a different box and leave it in front of his door in the nite you know he will use it :lol2 Yep I am going to do it :rollin:lol2 write sample on the box

Hey I have 2 rolls of that :rollin lets put it in a different box and leave it in front of his door in the nite you know he will use it :lol2 Yep I am going to do it :rollin:spit write sample on the box

:lol2:lol2 Im all in :spit

Archived